Dubois Vs. Miller: Start Time, TV Schedule, Ring Walks
Day of Reckoning is available to watch from Riyadh in Saudi Arabia LIVE on DAZN & TNT Sports Box Office for £19.99 in the UK
British boxing enthusiasts must be chuckling in their seats to see Daniel Dubois back in action. Poor guy got the short end of the stick against Oleksandr Usyk. Imagine dropping Usyk with a slick body shot in round five, only to have the ref cry “foul play” and call it a low blow. Usyk was so dazed by that shot he took a four-minute vacation on the canvas, trying to remember his name, let alone catch his breath.
Now, Dubois (19-2, 18 KOs) is set to tangle with Jarrell ‘Big Baby’ Miller (26-0-1, 22 KOs) live on DAZN, a 35-year-old unbeaten hulk. It’s not exactly the fight of the century, but hey, Dubois needs something to boost his ego, and this should do the trick. As for Miller, he’s fresh off a win against Lucas ‘Big Daddy’ Browne, and is still picking up the pieces of his career after it imploded in 2019 thanks to failed drug tests. He missed out on a blockbuster showdown with Anthony Joshua, which must sting worse than a bee.
Speaking of Miller, he’s got some choice words about Dubois’ tussle with Usyk. He thinks Dubois did great, right up until he folded like a cheap deckchair, stopped by a jab. Miller’s keen on poking at Dubois’ tendency to crumble when the going gets tough, and you can bet he’s itching to exploit those chinks in the armor in their upcoming bout. He’s all “Dubois did great, until he didn’t.” He reckons Dubois crumbles like a cookie when his game plan goes south, especially when a jab lands on him.
Miller’s got his eyes on the prize and sees the December 23rd fight as an early Christmas present. He’s surprised Dubois’ team even dared to put him in the ring with Miller, but he’s not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. He’s planning to send Dubois packing, lights out and all.
Looking ahead, Miller’s got plans. Two more fights under his belt, and then he’s a free agent, ready to chase bigger, more lucrative deals. He’s got his eyes on the prize and isn’t about to let anything stand in his way.
Former WBO Heavyweight Champion Shannon Briggs has predicted the reported December 23 undercard clash between Daniel Dubois and Jarrell Miller.
In an interview with ES News, Briggs – himself a world champion and renowned puncher – said his fellow American will ‘wear Dubois down’.
“I’m going with Big Baby all the way, he is going to wear him down.”
Miller will be expected to hit the scales much heavier than his opponent, weighing in between 328lbs-341lbs for each of his three outings since returning to the ring. Meanwhile the hard-hitting Dubois has been between 230lbs-242lbs for his last five fights, which could lead to Miller being around 100lbs heavier than the Brit on fight night.
Daniel Dubois vs. Jarrell Miller Start Time
Event Date and Start Time:
- Date: Saturday, December 23
- Start Time: The event is set to begin at 4 p.m. UK / 11 a.m. ET, with the anticipated ringwalks for the Dubois vs. Miller fight around 9 p.m. UK / 4 p.m. ET. Please note that these times may be subject to changes based on the event’s progression.
Streaming on DAZN:
- The fight card, including Daniel Dubois vs. Jarrell Miller, will be available live on DAZN PPV in select regions. For more detailed information and to sign up, please visit the DAZN website.
- Viewers in Argentina, Chile, and Colombia must download the DAZN app from the Apple App Store or Android Google Play store to sign up.
- Daniel Dubois vs. Jarrell Miller will take place at the Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Details regarding tickets for the event will be announced in due course.
Fighter Records and Bios:
- Daniel Dubois (British): Born September 6, 1997, standing 6′ 5″ tall with a reach of 78″, and a record of 19-1, including 18 KOs.
- Jarrell Miller (American): Born July 15, 1988, height 6′ 4″, reach 78″, with a total of 27 fights and a record of 26-0-1, including 22 KOs.
Highlighted Fights on the Card:
🥊 Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin🥊 Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker🥊 Daniel Dubois vs Jarrell Miller🥊 Dmitry Bivol vs Lyndon Arthur🥊 Jai Opetaia vs Ellis Zorro🥊 Frank Sanchez vs Junior Fa🥊 Filip Hrgovic vs Mark De Mori🥊 Arslanbek Makhmudov vs Agit Kabayel