Misfits Boxing: KSI vs. Tommy Fury & Logan Paul vs. Dillon Danis Weigh-In Results: All Fighters Make Weight
The long-awaited double Misifts Boxing main event with KSI facing Tommy Fury and Logan Paul taking on Dillon Danis is set.
In the lead-up to their Saturday event, all four fighters have engaged in trash-talking and short altercations, but they are close to settling their differences in the boxing ring. Before they compete, they made weight today to make proceedings official.
In the first main event, Paul looks forward to getting his hands on Danis after months of back and forth on social media. This fight became even more personal when the jiu-jitsu specialist involved Paul’s fiancee, Nina Agdal, in their issues and harassed her.
Image: Misifts Boxing
For “Maverick,” he has the boxing experience and athleticism to give his rival problems this Saturday. Paul has been in the ring in an exhibition against Floyd Mayweather Jr. and KSI, while Danis will compete in boxing for the first time.
In the second main event, KSI will try to pull off an upset victory over Fury. After the professional boxer defeated Jake Paul on February 26, KSI wanted to be his next challenger to prove that he was a better boxer than Paul. The YouTuber-turned-pro pugilist is undefeated with four wins. However, he has yet to face a fighter of Fury’s caliber. Boxing fans expect Fury to win, but KSI wants to shock the world and prove he can defeat credible boxers.
The event will occur at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England. The main card will stream live on DAZN at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT. The preliminary card is expected to be broadcast on YouTube at 12 PM ET/9 AM PT.
Misifts Boxing: KSI vs. Fury & Paul vs. Danis Weigh-In Results
(Fight Card Is Subject To Change)
- Misfits Cruiserweight Championship: KSI (181.3) vs. Tommy Fury (182.6)
- Catchweight (195lbs): Logan Paul (194.3) vs. Dillon Danis (195)
- Misfits Middleweight Championship: Salt Papi (161.9) vs. Slim (163.5)
- Mitfits Lightweight Championship: Deen the Great (129.3) vs. Walid Sharks (128.2)
- Mifits Light Heavyweight Championship: King Kenny (168.7) vs. Anthony Taylor (169.8)
- Mitfits Light Heavyweight Championship: Whindersson Nunes Batista (174.8) vs. My Mate Nate (73.5)
- Mitfits Tag Team Championship: Nichlmao (164.4) & Alex Wassabi (163.9) vs. Luis Pineda (164.4) & B Dave (164.4)
- Light Heavyweight: Ed Mathews (164.1) vs. Swarmz (171)
- Misfits Heavyweight Championship: Chase De Moor (241) vs. Tempo Arts (273.6)
- Misfits Women’s Flyweight Championship: Astrid Wett (112.2) vs. Alexia Grace (110.5)
- Heavyweight: SX (212) vs. DTG (217.8)