UFC Fight Night: Max Holloway vs. 'The Korean Zombie' Weigh-In Results: All 26 Make Weight
UFC Fight Night: Max Holloway vs. “The Korean Zombie” takes place Saturday morning, and MMA News is here to bring you the official weigh-in results!
After staging its latest pay-per-view event in Boston, Massachusetts, last weekend, the UFC has departed the United States for three consecutive cards overseas. The first comes on Saturday in Singapore, where the Singapore Indoor Stadium will play host to a 13-fight lineup just over a year on from the promotion’s last visit.
In the main event, a pair of veteran fan favorites will collide at featherweight, with the paths of former champion Max Holloway and “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung finally crossing.
Below the headlining duo are a number of intriguing storylines, including former light heavyweight challenger Anthony Smith’s pursuit of a first win since 2021, a likely title eliminator between top flyweight contenders Erin Blanchfield and Taila Santos, and the long-awaited comeback of ranked featherweight Giga Chikadze.
UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs. ‘The Korean Zombie’ Weigh-In Results
UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs. “The Korean Zombie” takes place on Saturday, August 26, at the Singapore Indoor Stadium in Singapore. The main card begins at 8 a.m. ET/5 a.m. PT, with the preliminary card starting at 5 a.m. ET/2 a.m. PT.
Check out the full weigh-in results below!
- Featherweight Main Event: Max Holloway (146lbs) vs. “The Korean Zombie” (146lbs)
- Light Heavyweight Co-Main Event: Anthony Smith (205.5lbs) vs. Ryan Spann (205lbs)
- Featherweight: Giga Chikadze (146lbs) vs. Alex Caceres (145.5lbs)
- Bantamweight: Rinya Nakamura (135lbs) vs. Fernie Garcia (135.5lbs)
- Women’s Flyweight: Erin Blanchfield (125.5lbs) vs. Taila Santos (124.5lbs)
- Heavyweight: Junior Tafa (255lbs) vs. Parker Porter (256lbs)
- Heavyweight: Waldo Cortes-Acosta (264lbs) vs. Łukasz Brzeski (243lbs)
- Bantamweight: Toshiomi Kazama (135.5lbs) vs. Garrett Armfield (135lbs)
- Middleweight: Chidi Njokuani (185.5lbs) vs. Michał Oleksiejczuk (186lbs)
- Welterweight: Song Kenan (170lbs) vs. Rolando Bedoya (170.5lbs)
- Welterweight: Billy Goff (170lbs) vs. Yusaku Kinoshita (170.5lbs)
- Women’s Flyweight: Na Liang (126lbs) vs. JJ Aldrich (126lbs)
- Featherweight: Seungwoo Choi (146lbs) vs. Jarno Errens (145lbs)